As I embark on these final weeks of Summer, I wanted to take some time to showcase my current skincare and hair care regimen- which is usually my favorite set of products to transition into every year because of how weightless they are on my skin (which is an absolute necessity in hot, humid and otherwise unpredictable New England weather) and because of how effective they are.
And in the case of my hair styling assortment- they also smell amazing, too.
Much like my makeup- which I’ve kept minimal over these past couple of months to avoid it melting off of my face when it’s scorching hot outside and from clogging my pores when I’m sweating in the sun- I’ve been sticking to lightweight skincare products- like gel moisturizers, refreshing & oil-free facial mists, and natural, no-nonsense cleansing bars.
And if you’d like to take a peek at past installments of this roundup for the coming seasons ahead:
But let’s get to what I’m loving and swearing by this Summer!
- Daytime/Nighttime Cleanser: Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar [$7 – MORE INFO]
- Daytime/Nighttime Serum: HydroPeptide Moisture Reset Phytonutrient Facial Oil [$120 – MORE INFO]
- Daytime Moisturizer: Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream [$39 – MORE INFO]
- Nighttime Moisture Mask: Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask [$45 – MORE INFO]
- Eye Cream: Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask [$42 – MORE INFO]
- Facial Mist: Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist [$28 – MORE INFO]
When it comes to my hair care in the Summer- there’s no company I trust more than Sun Bum. They have been able to do what very few products have done for me- keep my curls hydrated, frizz-free and defined in the hottest months of the year- all while simultaneously making my hair smell like fresh coconuts and bananas.
I’m a tropical beach bunny at heart- so it just makes my mornings all the more fun while I’m getting ready for my day.
This is what I’m using religiously:
- Shampoo: Sun Bum Curls & Waves Shampoo [$9.99 – MORE INFO]
- Conditioner: Sun Bum Curls & Waves Conditioner [9.99 – MORE INFO]
- Weekly Detox Treatment: Sun Bum Revitalizing Detox Shampoo [$9.99 – MORE INFO]
- Leave-In Spray/Detangler: Sun Bum Curls & Waves Detangler [$14.99 – MORE INFO]
- Styling Cream: Sun Bum Curls & Waves Styling Cream [$14.99 – MORE INFO]
As you can probably see, I’ve been sticking to products from the same brands this Summer- with Glow Recipe and Sun Bum supplying most of my seasonal skincare and hair care collection. Although I’m still quarantining- my complexion and my curls have never looked better- so I’m pretty happy about that!
I have a feeling I’ll be using a lot of these products in the Fall, too- but we’ll see! I always love trying new things, after all.
And as always- if you’d like to tell me about *your* favorite Summertime skin/hair products- feel free to drop me a line!